[TxMt] LaTeX and Quick Look ???

Brad Miller bonelake at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 21:31:36 UTC 2007

Alain,

I did not have good luck with modifying the plist files for TextMate
or TeXShop either.  However I installed Ciaran's excellent Quicklook
plugin, and modified the plist file for the plugin to include
org.tug.tex.  Complete instructions are on his blog.  http://ciaranwal.sh/

Make sure that you restart Finder, or run  qlmanage -r   from the
command line.  I think glmanage is the most reliable way to make sure
things work.

Brad