[TxMt] Problems with Objective-C-bundle's "reformate method call"

Simon Schwarz schwarz.simon at arcor.de
Tue Aug 28 09:23:13 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I have problems with the "reformate method call" of the Objective-C
bundle. I don't know if I don't understand the function or if it is a
bug - hope you can help me :)

Code snippet:
[nc removeObserver:self];
NSLog(@"%s: Unregistered with notification center: %@", _cmd, [self
fileName] );
[super dealloc];

The NSLog line is longer than my wrap-settings. So I want to reformat
that line to have the log command splitted over two lines, possibly
with an intendation for the second line. But if I press ^q the code
ends up like this:

[NSNotificationCenter defaultCenter]; [nc removeObserver:self]; NSLog
(@"%s:
Unregistered with notification center: %@", _cmd, [self fileName] );
[super
dealloc]; } @end

Do I use the wrong command? Is it a bug?

Thanks for reading ;)
Simon