[TxMt] C++ throw keyword in method declaration

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Aug 27 07:46:55 UTC 2007

On Aug 27, 2007, at 12:55 AM, Marc-Antoine Courteau wrote:

> [...]
> When I use the throw keyword on my method declarations, the method
> name
> detected by TextMate is "throw", which isn't really useful,
> especially when
> all the method names are detected as "throw". How can I fix this to
> ensure
> TextMates resolves the proper names?

Bundles -> Bundle Editor -> Edit Languages…

There is a large pattern (regexp) to match (member) function
(implementations/declarations) in the C and C++ grammars, this/these
patterns would be expanded to also deal with throw.

I don’t think the change is too difficult -- do let me know if you
add it, and I can roll it into the official language grammar.