[TxMt] TODO bundle not working

Tim Mansour tim at neologica.com.au
Fri Aug 24 03:07:05 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I'm working on some PHP files and cannot get Show TODO List to work.
I recall this bundle was updated recently, but I haven't really used
the new version until now.

An example: one file has 1 FIXME comment and 2 CHANGED comments. When
I try Ctrl-Shift-T, I get the TODO window which lists 1 FIXME and
only the 1st CHANGED, and each of those seems to contain everything
from the comment line to the end of the document.

Am I making some error with how the comment lines are formatted? E.g.:

// FIXME: need to copy header section to sitedev file.

--
Tim Mansour <tim at neologica.com.au>