[TxMt] hash key

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 06:58:39 UTC 2007

I'm using TextMate mostly for XHTML/CSS work.

I recently switched to a Mac Pro from a Mac Mini and now have a
proper Apple UK keyboard.

unfortunately the # is lurking under opt+3 and I find that an awkward
key combo for such an often used character.

I've tried using TextPander with some success but it won't expand a
snippet when the caret is not in empty space, so getting h3#header1
requires some jiggling.

are there any snippets or shortcuts I'm missing in TM that will
append a # to an element in CSS without me having to contort my
fingers to get option+3 so often?

TIA