[TxMt] subversion bundle feature request

Chris Adams chris at improbable.org
Fri Aug 17 23:43:21 UTC 2007

On Aug 15, 2007, at 8:42 AM, Brad Miller wrote:
> Could you make it more difficult to commit without a comment?  For
> example if the comment is blank could you pop up a confirmation
> dialog?  Or could you disable the commit button until something has
> been entered in the comment field?

And, while we're on the subject, I've been meaning to borrow some
code from the TODO bundle so it can seed that comment field the
CHANGED: comments from the target files (optionally removing those
lines seems nice but potentially dangerous). It seems like this might
be a useful generic feature for all of the version control bundles to
use - does anything not use CommitWindow?

Chris