[TxMt] [POLL] Infinite UNDOs / Transparent History management?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 11:24:45 UTC 2007

On 16 Aug 2007, at 11:53, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:

> Subversion, no
> Mercurial, yes

well setting mercurial up seemed painless.

I init'd my Sites directory (where everything gets put) and managed
to install the TM mercurial bundle, make a change, commit it, then
revert to the previous version, but mostly by trial and error.

is there a good workflow tutorial for the solo developer using
Mercurial with TextMate for managing website builds and changes?

if I learn about it and write one, will anyone be interested in
reading it, or are we mostly team developers?