[TxMt] Flash Environment Issue

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:07:50 UTC 2007

On 8/16/07, Gaby Vanhegan <gaby at vanhegan.net> wrote:

> It loaded fine in the TextMate preview window before I upgraded to Safari 3
> and after I upgraded to Safari 3, but now I have downgraded to Safari 2 again
> it no longer loads the file.

Now that you mention it, that sounds familiar...

I *think* I've had a somewhat similar problem, but I always thought it
was me breaking the ActionScript bundle :)

Some ideas:

- reinstall latest Flash Player
- create a fresh new user on the machine and see if the problem
persists (if so, I'd advise you to follow the traditional "Delete
caches, delete preferences, fix permissions" on your current user and
see if that helps)

Failing that, I'd file a bug with Apple and Adobe. It may also help to
file a bug for TextMate, just so we remember to check if it's fixed
when it's fixed :)

--
Ale Muñoz
http://sofanaranja.com