[TxMt] subversion bundle feature request

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Wed Aug 15 15:42:41 UTC 2007

Since it seems entirely possible that the subversion bundle developers do
not read the intricate details of some LaTeX discussions I thought I would
just highlight a couple of ideas that came out of yesterday's emails.

Could you make it more difficult to commit without a comment?  For example
if the comment is blank could you pop up a confirmation dialog?  Or could
you disable the commit button until something has been entered in the
comment field?

Another suggestion was to have it so that the comment field gets the focus
when the window pops up.  Although this seems to be how it works for me
already, so maybe this is done already.

Thanks,

Brad

--