[TxMt] Re: LaTeX Bundle + Image drag-and-drop [Was: New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion]

Bastian Philipps bp.profiles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 21:25:40 UTC 2007

Brad Miller wrote:
> In the meantime, can you be a bit more explicit about what exactly you
> are doing.  What kind of file are you dragging? Are there spaces in the
> name? Does the .tex file have a master file set or not?  How exactly is
> the master file set?

Sure,

after a little testing, I am quite positive that it's related to the
specification method of a master file.
I am dragging in an .png image file named something like image_tbd.png,
so no spaces, no special characters.

Dragging into a single-file .tex document works as does dragging into a
project file with master file set by TM_LATEX_MASTER as project variable.
Dragging into a project file using %!TEX root does not work and results
in earlier mentioned error.
Both master specifications use full path names.

Hope that helps

Best wishes