[TxMt] Better ways to add large number of really small snippets?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 01:27:55 UTC 2007

One thing I use snippets for is as a simple, convenient memory aid; for
example, I currently have (most) of the Ruby standard exception types as
snippets with the tab trigger "exception". So I type in "exception",
tab, and get to choose which of the exceptions I really want to use.

However, defining and maintaining (in case changes are wanted) such a
large number of small snippets is sorta annoying when going through the
Bundle Editor. Is there a way to have multiple snippets in one file,
including the various settings such as tab trigger, keyboard shortcut, etc.?

Thanks,
Ken