[TxMt] Re: Python bundle syntax highlighting bug

Eric Abrahamsen eric at abrahamsen.com
Mon Aug 13 09:50:53 UTC 2007

> I think you are probably right.  Does anyone else have an opinion
> on this?

I agree this doesn't seem right, and can produce some confusing
results. On the other hand, it's very nice to have regex
highlighting. Wouldn't it be possible to have the first string
located within a re.XXXXX('') pattern be highlighted as regex? Am I
wrong, or are those the only places where regex appear? I suppose
then it would have to behave differently depending on whether or not
the 'r' was appended...

Eric