[TxMt] Re: New Latex preferences don't work

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:23:36 UTC 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 10:18 AM, guerom00 wrote:

> Charilaos Skiadas <cskiadas at ...> writes:
>
>> setenv LC_CTYPE en_US.UTF-8
>
> That did it. Unfortunately a svn update didn't solve
> any of the problems I have with TextMate…

For various reasons I have missed the beginning of this thread, so I
am not sure what the problems you are having are, but they are likely
caused by one of the following:

Outdated Support directory
Out of date copies of bundles or support directory under ~/Library/
Application Support or /Library/Application Support

> I'll look into that.
>
> Thanks a bunch.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College