[TxMt] Balance question

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Tue Aug 7 15:56:54 UTC 2007

Here you go!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Select Innerds.tmMacro
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1433 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

It's a macro that does the balance, removed the brackets, copies the
selection without the brackets to the search pasteboard for the macro
only, undoes the bracket removal moves the cursor outside the first
bracket and then searches for whatever was just copied to your search
pasteboard.

Simple really ;)

	thomas Aylott ? subtleGradient ? CrazyEgg ? bundleForge