[TxMt] New Latex preferences don't work

Kevin Horton khorton01 at rogers.com
Tue Aug 7 00:59:04 UTC 2007

Typeset and View works fine.  But, I just found the solution - I had
checked out the complete set of bundles via svn, and I had not done
an svn update since two or three days.  I just did an svn update, and
reloaded the bundles, and now the Latex preferences dialog shows up.
Sorry for the false alarm.  I'm still learning TextMate, and I have
barely begun to grok the ins and outs of bundle management.  Bundles
are both the blessing and the curse of TextMate.

Kevin Horton