Distributed model for bundles (was: [TxMt] Bundle and language help)

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Mon Aug 6 20:09:20 UTC 2007

I don't think I follow everything in the thread, but Git seems to be
very difficult to normal users. Git isn't as popular as svn.
Subversion has an excellet free book available, and many other 3rd
party manuals for svn. Subversion also has some GUI clients, which
makes many people's lives easier.

Adapting another version control system may well be worth for all of
us in the end. However, educating people to adapt the new system and
introducing git for those have no experience with any version
controls as their very first version control sytem might increase the
burden of support and mailing list.

Takaaki