[TxMt] Project drawer preference setting?

Jay Bibby jbibby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:30:38 UTC 2007

I have a very simple question: where is the setting with which I can choose
the side the project drawer appears on?

I have a collection of project windows I keep open every time I open
TextMate, and the project drawers are all on the left. However, I just
created a new project and the drawer is on the right and I cannot see any
setting in preferences that controls this, nor can I just drag the drawer
where I want it.

I can hide the drawer, move the window all the way over to the right and
then show the drawer and it pops out of the left where I want it. But come
on! There must be a better way?!

Either it's right there in front of me and I'm not seeing it, or it's
unusual interface shortcoming for such a nice product.

Thank you for your help,

Jay