[TxMt] Typeset & View branch merged back to the mainline

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Sat Aug 4 03:40:21 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

I just merged the typeset and view branch back to the mainline.  Thanks to
everyone who made the effort to switch over to the branch!  I think there
are still some good ideas that can be implemented but this is good progress
for now.

Please go back to using the the mainline now.  I think the easy way is just
to remove Latex.tmbundle and then do an svn update in your Bundles
directory.  If you are being selective about which bundles you check out
then just checkout the Latex bundle from the mainline.

Please let me know asap if you find anything wrong with this version.

Thanks,

Brad

--
Brad Miller