[TxMt] Some refinement to the Smarty bundle

Brian Landau brianjlandau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:29:49 UTC 2007

I don't know how many people use the Smarty bundle, but I've made some
major improvements. Highlighting now includes support for all
assignment, arithmetic, and logical operators. It also properly colors
all PHP variables, functions and constants.
I also updated the snippets to take advantage of tab stops, and
selected text, and includes almost all the options for each
function/modifier.
Finally, I updated the menu structure.

Also, I patched the HTML and PHP syntax so a block like:
{php}
$var
{/php}

will get properly highlighted as PHP and not as HTML. (Don't apply
these patches unless you really use Smarty, since Smarty is by default
disabled in the HTML syntax and this will undo that)

Any, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.

- Brian