[TxMt] Re: What I _really_ want in TM2

Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Thu Aug 2 15:02:03 UTC 2007

On Aug 2, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Marc Bauer wrote:

> i'd like to see a good code completion. and indexing of related file
> to, to generate code completion. this would be my most important
> demand. is this already planned?

I've written some lame pseudo codecompletion for the current version.
I think Allan has said that he's planning on doing something with code
completion in TM2.

Maybe he'll do a real codecompletion UI like CSSEdit or Xcode.
That's what I really want. Except with the usual TextMate
customizability and scope power.

Since TM2 is still very much vaporware I'm actually building out some
more code completion into the current version now.
Expect to see some more crappy code completion in the near future.

Woot mediocratastic!

	thomas Aylott — subtleGradient — CrazyEgg — sixteenColors