[TxMt] Japanese TextMate Bundles Tutorial

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Wed Aug 1 23:10:26 UTC 2007

On 02.08.2007, at 00:34, Takaaki Kato wrote:
> There can be a bundle for handling Japanese easier, like converting
> full-width kana to half-width.

By myself I have such commands for converting hankaku <> zenkaku,
hiragana <> katakana, kana>roomaji, etc. Most of them are in Perl.
One can use mecab, or kakasi etc.....

I don't know about the Objective-C support for that but one could try
to write a plug-in for those stuff if Objective-C has some support at
least.

> This kind of thing can be done soon if people in Japan find
> TextMate useful.

I believe in the opposite way. First, we should collect those
routines for a Japanese bundle, make it good and public. After that
people in Japan will find TM more useful ;)

お休みなさい

Hans