[TxMt] HTML Bundle in Version 1.5.5 (1383)

Philip Plante mail at pplante.com
Mon Apr 30 23:47:59 UTC 2007

Roger,

The reason I do this is because previously Textmate would turn off
syntax highlighting for anything between {literal} and {/literal}.
So I found that if you wrapped it in comments then it canceled out.
But now that this new update has come out it has changed that
behavior again.

Make sense?

---
Philip Plante