[TxMt] Comments automatically continued to next line?

Andrew Durdin adurdin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 09:24:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

After a recent update (I'm not sure which one) to TextMate, I'm
finding that every time I write a comment in Python:

  # whatever

and press Return at the end of the line, that TextMate is filling in
"# " at the start of the next line.  This is really getting in my way,
and I'd like to turn it off -- but I can't find which trigger is
responsible for this.

I thought at first it'd be the "Continue Line Comment" snippet in the
Source bundle, but that triggers on Enter.

Is there any way to find out which command/snippet is responsible for
this without going through all bundles one by one?

Andrew