[TxMt] "Save As" Renaming Bug - any hope for the future?

Jenny Harrison harrison at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Apr 29 15:49:39 UTC 2007

Robin,

Thank you so much for this command, and Chip for bringing it to your
attention.  This problem has flummoxed me and is now solved.  So this
morning I now have a beautiful new google spell checker from Andy and
Save a copy from you.

Jenny