[TxMt] Re: Command for quoting text?

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:58:24 UTC 2007

The "URL Escape Line / Selection" command in the HTML bundle uses Ruby.

I guess that means there probably isn't a sh command equivalent.  I'll
go ahead and write my command as a Python script (since I'm more
comfortable with Python than Ruby, and the Python urllib module has a
convenient quote function).

--
Daryl