[TxMt] error messages

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Apr 24 18:41:44 UTC 2007

On 24. Apr 2007, at 20:02, charles snyder wrote:

> [...]
> This is the same error message for all three:
> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/lib/
> web_preview.rb:70:in `html_head': undefined method `+' for
> nil:NilClass [...]

This indicates that ENV['HOME'] expands to nil, IOW that the HOME
variable is not set for the descendent TextMate processes.

I get reports about this probably biweekly, it seems to be a system
bug and is cured by restarting your machine (yes, rebooting :( ).

Maybe this is also the cause of the other problems you have been
experiencing. Although from the looks of the errors, it seems that
the full output from running ‘date’ has sneaked its way into the
error, in front of the command which is not found, making me think
something is at fault with your shell.