[TxMt] Multiple arguments in tm_dialog

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Apr 24 17:22:27 UTC 2007

On Apr 24, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Brett Terpstra wrote:

> I know this was briefly covered once, but I'm afraid I'm not getting
> it.  If I want to return two arguments with returnArgument:, how do
> I change the name of the selector to pass them?

You need one colon-terminated name segment per argument.

	returnArgument:secondArgument:

The plist you get back from tm_dialog will contain a "result"
dictionary {"returnArgument" => <value>, "secondArgument" => <value>}.

The first segment must be "returnArgument:", you may set the others to
whatever you like. Four arguments:

	returnArgument:greenEggs:andHam:withAMouse:

The result will be a dictionary with keys {returnArgument, greenEggs,
andHam, withAMouse}.

Chris