[TxMt] Coda, Panic Sans Font

Methnen (AKA Jamie) jamie at methnen.com
Mon Apr 23 21:22:08 UTC 2007

On Apr 23, 2007, at 2:14 PM, Thomas Aylott (subtleGradient) wrote:
> Coda.app/Contents/Resources/Panic Sans.dfont

I didn't even realize it was a "Panic" font.  Looks to my eyes like
its actually Vera Sans Mono which I use myself within TextMate.

Yeah just compared the characters and its identical as far as I can
tell.

Jamie

Email: jamie at methnen.com
Homepage: http://www.methnen.com

"And I always go to pieces.  And I have it in my mind, that the sky is
tall and heavy, when I could be brave."
-Karen Peris (Brave)

"I want to find where the maid in the street is pouring her wine,
I heard she takes you in and gives you the words you need said.
If you'll be her brother, she'll kiss you like a sister.
She'll even be your mother, for now."
-Matt Slocum (Sister, Mother)

"And we are drowned."
-Annie Dillard (Tickets For a Prayer Wheel)