[TxMt] Re: Blooging-Bundle and Wordpress

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Sat Apr 21 14:00:38 UTC 2007

On 21. Apr 2007, at 15:19, rowkajjh wrote:

> [...]
> Now I worte a text (with the blog-markdown-template). When I post it I
> get it as it is. This means I have **bold** instead of an bold text.

You need to install/enable PHP Markdown for your blog.

> Okay, so I converted the text to html before posting. But when I
> try to
> post the html document I get:
>
> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
> Blogging.tmbun
> dle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:516:in `sub!': can't modify frozen string
> (TypeError)
>         from
> /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
> Blogging.tmbun
> dle/Support/lib/blogging.rb:516:in `post_or_update'
>         from /tmp/temp_textmate.ooIEb6:3
>
> What can I do?

This is a bug, it appears when your blog post has no title AND is
saved (i.e. has a file name).

If you put: “Title: «title of blog post»” in the top of your
document, you should not get this error (also, starting with next
version, I have fixed it :) ).