[TxMt] Twiki Bundle patch

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:50:25 UTC 2007

> I got around to apply it, thanks.

Thank you.

> > While I was in there, I made the same change to the
> > 'markup.bold.twiki' match.
>
> This won't work, since * is not a word character, so \b will actually
> have the opposite effect, i.e. making foo*bar*fud match the inner
> word as bold.

Oops.  I got caught submitting a change without testing it.  I don't
seem capable of never repeating that mistake--that's where automated
tests come in handy.  (Which leads me to a question which I will post
separately.)

> Instead it should probably be (?<!\w) and (?!\w) before/after the
> match. I didn't make this change though.

I think you made the right call.  Unlike snake_case_words, I have yet
to run across a real-world need for asterisks embedded within words.
We should wait to "fix" it until it is proven to be a problem.

--
Daryl