[TxMt] Blogging-bundle: category-snippet throws error

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:43:47 UTC 2007

On Apr 17, 2007, at 4:37 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 17. Apr 2007, at 16:29, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> No idea what the problem could be? It's TextMate 1.5.5 (1372), SVN
>> is at revision 7004 (Support, Bundles, PlugIns, Tools etc. is
>> checked out as well - everything seems to be up-to-date)
>
> No, but I know how you can troubleshoot it: go to the category
> command and insert a puts statement above the line that errors. The
> error says it tries to load a file which is not there, so output
> the full path of that file, the components it is comprised of, etc.

I found the error - and I have no idea what it caused it. The "Fetch
categories"-command was located in my bundle instead of the blogging
bundle.
I'm pretty sure that I've never moved it (and I'm pretty sure that I
already saw it a while ago that a command suddenly had moved w/out
any interaction). Latest when I did a new svn-checkout after deleting
everything it should have been in place, shouldn't it?

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für
professionelles Jammern zu haben