[TxMt] No re-indent on ';'?

Sun Apr 15 12:24:08 UTC 2007

Hi all,

   How do I stop textmate from re-indenting on ';'?

   Textmate and I mostly agree on indenting, but we disagree about
how to indent some things.  I'm happy with it getting this roughly
right when I hit return to get to a new line, BUT, if I change the
indenting and then type the rest of the line, having it screw up my
indenting when I reach the end of the line is REALLY annoying.  And
no, just typing the ; first is not the answer I'm looking for.

   I like the indenting being roughly right when I add a new line...
I just wish it wouldn't change it once I've explicitly set it (unless
I explicitly ask it two, and typing a ; to end a line is not asking).

Be well,

Will          :-}