[TxMt] Tiger Mate?

Fri Apr 13 23:15:57 UTC 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:04:08 +0100, Allan Odgaard
<throw-away-1 at macromates.com> wrote:

> Sure, your gripes might be small things in isolation, but with more than
> 50,000 users, these things add up, and I have gripes myself that I also
> want to address, for example I really want to get 2.0 to a releasable
> state, rather than address things in the 1.x code base (and 2.0 will fix
> *a lot* of peoples gripes, plus introduce lots of cool new stuff).
>
> Be patient and remember that good things come to those who wait :)

Allan, can't you make TM2 release earlier?

Could TM2 be usable with Leopard-only features disabled or ported from TM1?

I know you don't like to spend time on TM1 anymore, but since the demand
is high and next release isn't coming soon, could you reconsider it?

Pretty please :)

--
regards, porneL