[TxMt] I must be missing something obvious

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Apr 13 19:20:27 UTC 2007

On 13. Apr 2007, at 21:11, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> But what if you want a real TAB?
> I must say that I am unlikely to use a real tab in such a situation.

You never use a tab after a start bracket? Most of my code is wrapped
in brackets, and despite the auto-indenter, I do occasionally need to
put tabs in there myself :)

That said, TM definitely need some “bracket navigation keys” of sorts
(and jump to last location etc.) -- and with dynamic scopes it
_might_ just be possible to re-assign tab to “jump out of current
scope” only when inside (active) smart-typing pairs (but it is an
area I still need to explore).