[TxMt] Re: Announcing LaTeX Watch 2.0, with PDF support

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Apr 11 14:41:41 UTC 2007

Le 11 avr. 07 à 14:11, Robin Houston a écrit :

> I'm glad it's working now, and your PGF/TikZ illustrations are
> beautiful!
>
> Perhaps I should remark that I'm not _advocating_ the use of
> PostScript specials. It's simply that I have mundane reasons for
> using them, currently. The first version of Watch was written for
> my own use, so I made it work with the documents that I'm writing.
> Since then, I've tried to make it more generally useful, hence PDF
> being the default mode in the current version.
>
> I look forward to the day when I never need to use another
> PostScript special, and I can do everything with PDFLaTeX.
>
> Robin

Thanks for your script!

If you want, you can send to me some files (.tex and .pdf) of your
work and I try to see if I can make a package with tikz for you.
I know diagrams package and I think with tikz, we can make  something
more simple with only pdflatex.

I know xy and i work with it the first time but how it's possible to
work with the xy syntax ???
  ( very strange but I liked this package !)

Alain