[TxMt] Re: Announcing LaTeX Watch 2.0, with PDF support

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Apr 11 11:36:12 UTC 2007

hello:)

(sorry for my poor english language)

I work with Mate in the Terminal because TM is "my application" for
all the text and tex files... and i have install it with Terminal
Usage.... item

Perhaps it's  my fault and i made a mistake with the install of Latex
Watch

Can you repeat the installation procedure ? actually i click on the
bundle and
  perhaps it's not enough... ???

argh.................

ok i found my mistake , i work out of a project ..grrrrr...sorry

I don't  want to create a troll but i made a lot of works with pgf/tikz
  because i want to avoid pstricks and \"special macro". I think that
the dvi files
  are not useful now with pdftex. If it's really necessary to use
pstricks then i use
  pst-pdf and the script ps4pdf.sh .

If you want to look at my work (without pstricks, dvi etc...)

http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/math/graphtheory.html
http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/math/ulam.html
http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/pdflatex/tikz.html
http://www.altermundus.fr/pages/pdflatex/tab.html