[TxMt] Creating a bundle command to compile Flex

Adam Elliot adam.elliot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:38:27 UTC 2007

I've actually recently put something just like this together.  I have it
compiling and running in HTML window.  I'm just trying to add fdb reading
traces to a Dialog window and am working out some issues with tm_dialog.
 The only real difference is I'm using mxmlc, but if you say fsch is way
faster I'll make a quick change to that.
Let me know if you have any ideas or want to take a look at what I've done,
it makes no sense for us to both make the same thing.

Adam