[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle: Auto-completion broken in multi-file projects

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:51:35 UTC 2007

Hi  Suhalb,
On Apr 10, 2007, at 8:02 AM, Suhaib Fahmy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been showing off TextMate's LaTeX power to lots of friend in
> academia, but I've hit a hitch. While reference and citation
> completion work fine in a single source file, it fails in a multi-file
> project. I have a master file listed in the project options, and the
> project compiles fine with all the necessary citations and references
> complete, but I can't get auto completion using alt-escape to work, I
> just get "Could not find file" pasted into my braces. This is the case
> whether I include a search string or not.
>
> Any ideas what the deal is? Unfortunately I can't be sure that it was
> working before as this is my first multi-file project.

When you say that you have a master file listed in the project
options, I assume you mean that the variable TM_LATEX_MASTER is set?
Is it the full path to the file, or just a relative path? Try with a
full path also, see if that fixes it.

How do your \include commands look like?
Are you running the newest version of the bundle, checked out from
svn and updated?
How and when was LaTeX installed in your system?

> Thanks.
>
> Suhaib.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College