[TxMt] Re: Twiki Bundle patch

Daryl Spitzer daryl.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 15:58:46 UTC 2007

Is there something else I should do with this patch?

I didn't get a reply to this email (which I also BCCed to the email
address from the Twiki bundle's info.plist--the contact name there is
Stephen Skubik-Peplaski), and I haven't seen the patch applied on the
bundles change log RSS feed.

If the Twiki bundle needs someone to maintain it, I'll volunteer.

--
Daryl