[TxMt] Subversion View Revision

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Apr 9 07:10:24 UTC 2007

On 8. Apr 2007, at 15:16, Constantinos Neophytou ♎ wrote:

> same here. it used to work, but not anymore. This is both "Diff
> revisions" and "Diff with revision"

You also get the “file name too long” error?

Could you guys try give a reproducible example, i.e. a file residing
in a public repository (as the command works fine for me)?

Also be sure not to have outdated versions of the Subversion bundle /
Support folder:

    http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles