[TxMt] Typeset & View (PDF)

Jay Gambetta jagamba at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:28:25 UTC 2007

Hey

Thanks for your help - i have solved the problem

%!TEX TS-pragram = latex was not working - the reason was the latex
document was originally created in windows and it saves it as some
line encoding that must put hidden symbols.  Now i simply have to
save it as the LF encoding and edit away.

Later Jay