[TxMt] Alt-up/down ... and some other navigation stuff

Magnus Lie Hetland magnus at hetland.org
Fri Apr 6 19:39:53 UTC 2007

On Apr 5, 2007, at 22:29, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> The explanation is here http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/
> working_with_text#column_movement_typing
>
> And this screencast shows it in action with some commenting: http://
> macromates.com/blog/archives/2006/04/22/working-with-numbers/

Hm. I didn't see any explanation in the manual (the first of your
URLs); maybe I didn't look hard enough? But the explanation in the
screencast certainly made sense. Somewhat hard to puzzle out that
rule for oneself, though, by playing with paragraphs of text :)

--
Magnus Lie Hetland
http://hetland.org