[TxMt] Workflow question

lekim raasdnil raasdnil at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:05:13 UTC 2007

Basically, I started out with Dreamweaver, it has a lot of nice hand holding
features that i guess I got used to.

There are a lot of handy little things with Dreamweaver, like determining
the sizing of image files for you, checking out the linking for you,
integration with photoshop.

I decided to create my next website with Textmate, and I am doing it.  It is
working great and I am learning more and more about Textmate, it is like
driving my first sports car!

I am looking forward to Dreamweaver supporting Cocoa properly, then we can
do the textmate edit from dreamweaver popping in and out if I really need
to.  But it looks like I will be using Textmate from now on!  Registration
will be happening shortly.

Love the FAST subversion bundle...

Thanks for your help guys.

Mikel