[TxMt] Re: Completion suddenly not working...

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Thu Apr 5 02:35:02 UTC 2007

On Apr 4, 2007, at 9:55 PM, Oliver Taylor wrote:

> Oh, that is bad isn't it. It's not ignorance, just forgetfulness. I'll
> be more careful next time.

It's very easy to forget, thanks for the quick fix.
I wonder, perhaps it would be nice if there is some indication
somehow in the UI for items that don't have a scope selector set. I
guess there are some items that are not supposed to have scope
selectors, so the indication shouldn't be too obtrusive, but it's all
too easy to forget to set it otherwise. Probably not a big deal anyway.

I wonder, if it's perhaps time for the screenwriting bundle to be
added to the repository, if Oliver agrees of course.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College