[TxMt] LaTeX command completion shortcut

Édouard Gilbert edouard.gilbert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:21:06 UTC 2007

Hi every one,

I haven't been able to find any post about the topic, but I must admit the
number of post containing command and completion is indeed quite impressive.

Here is my problem. I'm French and I'm using an azerty keyboard. I can't use
the default (command - option - }) “LaTeX command completion based on
current word” shortcut. On an azerty keyboard, please note it must be typed
(command - option - shift - ‘)’) and that the ‘)’ is located two keys left
from the delete key, next to the upper figure ‘0’. Worse, even when I try to
change the shortcut to (command - option - shift - ‘)’), it doesn't work. In
fact, it looks like the shortcut doesn't trigger a thing.

I currently worked around the problem using (command - control - option -
‘)’) 4-fingers “shortcut”, but I'd like to switch back to normal. Do you
have any idea of the reason why (command - option - ‘)’) does not work? I've
been looking for such a shortcut in TextMate but haven't been able to find
one.

Thank for your help and my appologies for the potential bad spelling.