[TxMt] Convert old HTML to XHTML...

Ron Patterson rpatter at asd20.org
Mon Apr 2 21:09:52 UTC 2007

Looks like I answered my own question here. It seems that tidy
requires ALL PHP start tags to be <?php and not just a <?. Hummm,
bummer, but that's ok, I think I can live with that. Thanks and sorry
for the bother.

Ron

====================
Newbie here, please excuse the apparent non-TextMate related
question. Has anyone seen a bundle or suggestions on using tidy (or
something) to convert old style HTML to newer transitional XHTML
without screwing up embedded PHP (or other) code? It seems that by
default tidy can really fowl up embedded PHP structures. I have a lot
of old PHP-based documents that I'd like to get somewhat brought up-
to-date.

Thanks,
Ron

* Ron Patterson,           Email: rpatter at asd20.org   *
* Web Services,                 Phone: 719.234.1707   *
* Academy School District 20,     FAX: 719.234.1706   *
*             Web Site: http://www.asd20.org          *