[TxMt] tm_dialog: Populating a dropdown.

Andrew Henson elaptics at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:44:17 UTC 2007

Hi Ale,

The short answer is yes!  Have a look at a bundle I wrote for Snipplr.

http://www.elaptics.co.uk/fileadmin/repository/tmbundles/Snipplr2.zip

I populate the list of languages supported by Snipplr in the Post
Snippet nib.  Give me a shout off list if any of it doesn't make
sense.  I'll be interested to know if there is a better way of doing
it as it seems a little bit more convoluted than it feels like it
should be.

Andy