[TxMt] JavaScript errors how to jump to ?

Une Bévue yt.mac at free.fr
Mon Apr 2 10:39:03 UTC 2007

Le 31 mars 07 à 16:43, Allan Odgaard a écrit :

> Where exactly are errors reported?

within a tooltip

> I take it this is by using the JavaScript Tools bundle? I thought
> it had a clickable validation results window, though also a tool-
> tip for just showing them. You’d need to invoke the former action
> to click the errors.

i've attempted validated like that however i get a Ruby error from
the Tools bundle :

/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/lint.rb:29: undefined method `+' for
nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /Library/Application Support/
TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/lint.rb:27:in
`map' from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript
Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/lint.rb:27 from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/JavaScript Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/
lint.rb:22:in `map' from /Library/Application Support/TextMate/
Bundles/JavaScript Tools.tmbundle/Support/bin/lint.rb:22

may be i don't have the latest version of "JavaScript Tools" i'll try
to re(svn)sync asap.

best,

Yvon