[TxMt] Move the caret to start of line within a TM snippet?

Cliff Joyce cliffjoyce at pureblend.com
Mon Apr 2 03:28:48 UTC 2007

Hi.  I have the following TM snippet (scope = source.php, tab trigger
= eoq):

	<<<EOQ
		${0}
	EOQ;

My snippet works fine, except: the trailing EOQ needs to always be
placed at the beginning of a line.  Currently, the trailing EOQ winds
up at the same indent position as the beginning "<<EOQ".

Does someone know of a way to move the caret to the beginning of a
line within a snippet?  Alternatively, is it possible to call a macro
from a snippet?  I know I can build a macro that presses the command
and left arrow keys, which will move the caret to the beginning of
the line.

Thanks in advance.  --Cliff