[TxMt] completionCommand prefs confusion

marios tmtxpstuff at consking.com
Sat Sep 30 21:38:11 UTC 2006

Allan Odgaard wrote:
> On 7/8/2006, at 11:50, marios wrote:
>
>> One more Note to the previous post. As a workaround, then, when I drag
>> The Templates Folder, that is contained in
>> the Site project Folder on to the TextMate Icon, it works as expected.
>> Any other more complex projects with a deeper directory structure, and
>> it doesn't work.
>
> Try remove the -maxdepth option entirely.

That works, thanks.(Sorry for late reply)
Now I've got another problem. In my case, each Project Folder, contains
the Folder (with the relevant files to be cycled through) as a sibling
on the same  level as the  Folder with the files, where I actually
perform  the completion commands.

I then went the easy route again and replaced The TM_directory variable
with $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY, which sort of works,
but not in this case, since it chokes quite heavily on memory, besides
the fact, that I already have the spinning wheel problem, due to the
fact, that all projects are located on a network allocated shares, so
when I press escape, nothing really seems to happen.

Wouldn't there be a way in between, like saying to TexMate:
../$TM_Parent_Directory ?

regards and all the best, marios